Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Morning Mood Boost: Jesus's Side of the Story

(Quick note: I don't know if I have to put the apostrophe and s after the name of Jesus. I will ask my amazing English teacher tomorrow.)

Today, I would like to introduce A Growing Perspective's first blog segment (or series): Monday Morning Mood Boost!

Here's the logo!

Every so often, I will post a funny picture or comic--or whatever makes me laugh and hopefully makes your day a little bit brighter--on Monday morning. I find that on Monday, I just don't feel like getting up from my warm possessive bed (yes, it does love me). I'm cranky, my hair looks disgusting, we just ran out of milk, etc. I'm sure you all can relate with this.  It just isn't a good start of the week. This is why I created MMMB. I want to encourage you all to be happy and just have a positive outlook on life. Hopefully these pictures will help me do that for you all. So, considering this week is Holy Week, here is the first ever Monday Morning Mood Boost.




P.S. The next post will actually be deep! :)

When you're having a bad day, what lifts you up?

1 comment: